My name is Jousef – a mechanical engineer – who loves creating content in the field of science, tech & productivity on my YouTube channel to educate people around the world. I also started APEX, an agency focused on marketing for tech companies, training employees in science (Simulation, Coding etc.) and knowledge management using Notion.
Why I Help Students & Professionals
Simple: Life is not long enough to make all the mistakes by yourself.
I made way too many mistakes as a student and professional, so I decided to help students learn about topics that facilitate their lifes and professionals to scale their business to over 10,000€ / month – easy win-win for both parties!
After joining SimScale in 2015 and Monolith in 2021, I got a chance to learn from some of the best tech professionals and managers, so I want to share my learnings with you.
- I'm a mechanical engineer born in Germany, now based in Eindhoven (Netherlands), working for Monolith AI. I studied mechanical engineering at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology with a focus on the Finite Element Method (FEM), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Turbulence Modeling and finished up with a Master's thesis using Blender for Synthetic Data Generation and 3D Deep Learning 🧠
- On YouTube, I make videos about engineering, coding, AI and study related topics. Check out my most popular videos 🎬
- I write a weekly email newsletter coming out every Sunday where I share science insights across the web. Consider subscribing ❤️
- I host a podcast called Engineered–Mind. On it, I talk with experts about engineering, AI, coding and other inspiring topics 🎙
- On this website, I want to share my experiences & ideas on AI, simulation, engineering and other topics that I have found helpful over the years working in more than 20 different positions as a student, intern, and full-time employee in two startups for 6+ years ✍️ ️
"Free education is abundant, all over the internet. It’s the desire to learn that’s scarce." – Naval Ravikant1-on-1 Online Coaching
Engineer Your Mind 🧠👇
For upcoming science courses, cohort-based classes and more, make sure to sign up for the waiting list on the Science Academy. I am very much looking forward seeing you in one of my courses or upcoming cohorts! 🙂