- Making more money is easy.
- Grades don't define your life.
- Do not hang around unhappy people.
- A hard life will teach you to be a strong man.
- Always stay humble. You're not self-made and a lot of people have helped you along the way.
- You’re fully responsible for yourself. No one is coming to save you.
- Most people are opportunists. They will only be nice to you to take advantage.
- There's a difference between unhappiness and depression.
- There's a difference between arrogance and confidence.
- Your partner can make or break your life.
- Motivation is bullshit. Discipline is what keeps you going.
- Create more than you consume. Resist the slave mind.
- Give less of a shit about what people think. Most people are self-obsessed anyways.
- Most people’s advice is garbage. Their story is not your story.
- Three reasons why people are not successful: laziness, stupidity, arrogance.
- Most people never start, a few are consistent, only a very few of those become successful.
- Most people you call your friends are losers and are your friends just because you're a loser. Once you level up, you will lose the losers.
- There's nothing wrong with being selfish. Help yourself first, then you can help to make the world a better place.
- Your manager can make or break your career. Choose wisely.
- Don't kill yourself for a company, you're replaceable. Nevertheless, give your best and be a team player.
- Money can buy happiness. Every problem you have is related to money. The matrix indoctrinated you thinking money isn't important to keep you poor and helpless.
- Time is the most valuable resource.
- A no to others is a yes to yourself.
- If you feel like an imposter, that's a sign that you're about to level up.
- Hate sometimes comes in jokes. Pay attention.
- Degrees don't make you intelligent. You are just disciplined enough to regurgitate mostly redundant information.
- Show compassion, everyone is suffering. But don't let anyone empty your emotional battery.
- Mental masturbation is real. Stop useless conversations and excuses to avoid taking constructive action in your life. Throw away your self-help books.
- 95% of all books out there are written to make the author rich, not to provide real value.
- You don't have a hard life. You're just a softie.
30 Things I Learned About Life, Money, Career & Being Happy
2 min read
30 Things that I have learned in 30 years - enjoy!
✍️ Sign in or become a member to leave comments.
Science Straight To Your Inbox 🚀
Join a growing community of 50,000+ inquisitive scientists! In my blogs, I share actionable studying tips, insights from Engineering, AI, Simulation & more – directly to your inbox. No spam! ❤️