- Prioritise a regular good night's sleep to enhance productivity in all aspects of life. Sleep is the best natural drug.
- Most people will never start a business because they're never willing to do the dirty work.
- Happiness isn't an end goal. It's a work in progress till death. If happiness would come easy, it would not be worth anything.
- The best people to teach beginners are other beginners.
- Taking yourself too seriously will make it easy for people to hurt you with their words and judgement.
- If you are incredibly ambitious, prepare for self-doubt, sleepless nights and crippling fear.
- Doing 1% extra will put you in front of 99% of people.
- It's easy to outcompete most people. 99,99% of people are lazy af.
- Make "being cringe" your new normal and nothing new will scare you.
- Your co-workers and friends don't give a solitary fuck about you. Everyone cares about themselves.
- Most of your friends are here to profit from you.
- Most of your friends will drag you down and leave you once you strive for greatness.
- Making a living assumes that you do not deserve to be alive. Be your own boss.
- Hard work does not guarantee success.
- Never depend on others. Learn to be a lone wolf when necessary.
- Likes ain't money.
- Keep learning to stay ahead of the game.
- Use money to buy knowledge and time - it yields a better interest than any random stocks or shitcoins.
- Develop a positive mindset and focus on the things you can control, rather than the things you can't.
- Treat your failures as lessons and opportunities for growth rather than setbacks.
- Surround yourself with supportive and like-minded people to keep motivated and inspired.
- Be open to new experiences and opportunities, even if they seem outside of your comfort zone.
- Set specific and achievable goals, and create a plan to reach them.
- Don't compare yourself to others, but instead, focus on your own progress and journey.
- Take care of your mental and physical health to maintain a high level of energy and focus. Most people are fucked up mentally.
Feel free to leave a comment under this post if you think I missed a rule that helps you on your way to become a 1% individual!👇
Keep engineering your mind! ❤️