✍️ Enjoy the podcast? Leave a 5-star review here :)
🎙 About The Episode
Luis Bollinger co-founded the Augmented Reality startup Holo-Light. As CMO, he is responsible for Marketing and deeply involved in partnerships and the company's strategy. He studied Business Administration in Munich and worked for Analog Devices and OSRAM before becoming an entrepreneur.
Founded in 2015, Holo-Light specializes in immersive software and technologies. In Augmented and Virtual Reality (XR), the XR expert sees a driver for global digitization and a new way of experiencing and interacting with 3D content. With Interactive Streaming for Augmented Reality (ISAR), Holo-Light has developed a remote rendering software component to stream entire XR applications in real time. The technology can be easily integrated into apps and already empowers Holo-Light's in-house AR Engineering Software ARES in the industrial sector.
🔗 Connect with Luis & Holo-Light
- 🌎 Homepage: https://holo-light.com/
- 💻 ISAR SDK: https://holo-light.com/products/isar-sdk/
- 💻 ARES: https://holo-light.com/products/ares/
- 💼 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hololightgmbh/
- 💼 LinkedIn from Luis: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luisbollinger/
- 🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Holo_LightGmbH
- 🎥 YouTube: HOLO-LIGHT
- 📕 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hololightsoftware
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please do leave a 5-star review on iTunes / Apple Podcasts – ping me on my socials and tell me who you want to see next!
You can also Tweet @EngineeredM and tell me parts of the podcast you enjoyed the most. Feel free to share the podcasts in your network ❤️