✍️ Enjoy the podcast? Leave a 5-star review here :)
🎙 About The Episode
Dr. Neil Ashton leads the Computational Engineering Product & Technology Strategy at Amazon Web Services, with a particular focus on Computational Fluid Dynamics and High-Performance Computing (HPC).
He also is a Visiting Fellow at the Department of Engineering Science at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
Previous to these positions he worked in Formula 1 with the Lotus F1 team (now Alpine F1 team). He is passionate about pushing the state of the art of CFD forward and ultimately enabling an entirely virtual engineering design process.
- Defense Digital - Blog
- EC2 15th Anniversary: Using ML and HPC to Accelerate Product Design | AWS Events
- AWS - Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Langley Research Center - Turbulence Modeling Resource
- AWS News Blog - Creating a 1.3 Million vCPU Grid on AWS using EC2 Spot Instances and TIBCO GridServer
- 📝AIAA paper - Performance of CPU and GPU HPC Architectures for off-design aircraft simulations
- Large-Scale CFD Simulations on AWS | AWS Events
- AutoCFD3 | 3RD AUTOMOTIVE CFD PREDICTION WORKSHOP
- 4th AIAA CFD High Lift Prediction Workshop (HLPW-4)
- High Fidelity CFD Workshop 2022
🔗 Connect with Neil
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/dr_neila?lang=de
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please do leave a 5-star review on iTunes / Apple Podcasts – ping me on my socials and tell me who you want to see next!
You can also Tweet @EngineeredM and tell me parts of the podcast you enjoyed the most. Feel free to share the podcasts in your network ❤️