✍️ Enjoy the podcast? Leave a 5-star review here :)
🎙 About The Episode
Anatoly joined the Allen Institute in 2017 and works in the Modeling, Analysis, and Theory group (MAT). He is currently working on detailed biophysical simulations of individual neurons and networks of the human hippocampus. The goal of this work is to understand how single-cell biophysical properties determine the normal and pathologic dynamics in the human brain. The particular focus of his research are the mechanisms of temporal lobe epilepsy and potential intervention using brain stimulation.
- 📚 Computational Neuroscience course: https://bit.ly/3ehkJK7
- 📚 Deep Learning Course from Andrew Ng: https://bit.ly/2ZAKUr2
- 📚 Machine Learning Course from Andrew Ng: https://bit.ly/3gjYogU
- 🌍 AllenSDK: https://github.com/AllenInstitute/AllenSDK
- 💻 Allen BMTK: https://alleninstitute.github.io/bmtk/
🔗 Connect with Anatoly
- 🌍 Anatoly's website: https://www.buchin.info/
- 💼 Anatoly's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anatoly-buchin-a164895b/
- 🐤Anatoly's Twitter: https://twitter.com/neurojoy
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please do leave a 5-star review on iTunes / Apple Podcasts – ping me on my socials and tell me who you want to see next!
You can also Tweet @EngineeredM and tell me parts of the podcast you enjoyed the most. Feel free to share the podcasts in your network ❤️