✍️ Enjoy the podcast? Leave a 5-star review here :)
🎙 About The Episode
Milan is a scientist, founder, and author. He studies ocean waves in the SUSTAIN lab at the University of Miami, using theory, experimentation, and numerical modeling. He also built Cloudrun with his friend and co-founder Josh Noe. Cloudrun is a SaaS platform for on-demand and custom numerical weather prediction.
He wrote a book on parallel Fortran programming and is a founding member of the Fortran-lang open source community.
- Fortran book: https://www.manning.com/books/modern-fortran
- Fortran book code: https://github.com/modern-fortran/
- Fortran-lang: https://fortran-lang.org/
- Fortran-lang GitHub: https://github.com/fortran-lang
- neural-fortran: https://github.com/modern-fortran/neural-fortran
🔗 Connect with Milan
- 🌍 Milan's website: https://milancurcic.com/
- 💻 Milan's GitHub: https://github.com/milancurcic
- ✍️ Milan's Medium: https://milancurcic.medium.com/
- 💻 Cloudrun: https://cloudrun.co/
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please do leave a 5-star review on iTunes / Apple Podcasts – ping me on my socials and tell me who you want to see next!
You can also Tweet @EngineeredM and tell me parts of the podcast you enjoyed the most. Feel free to share the podcasts in your network ❤️