✍️ Enjoy the podcast? Leave a 5-star review here :)
🎙 About The Episode
In 2015, after 8 years of research and achieving his PhD, Markus Ihmsen together with his research colleague Jens Cornelis founded the company FIFTY2 Technology which is a constantly growing start-up and think tank for world class researchers and engineers.
The company’s vision: Transforming the engineering process allowing to craft sustainable, more innovative and safer products at lower costs while pushing the boundaries of simulation possibilities.
The first product, PreonLab, is a particle-based simulation software for free-surface fluids which is unique in its ease of use, high performance and visualization capabilities. PreonLab is productively used by more than 50 companies in 12 countries.
🔗 Connect with FIFTY2, Jens & Markus
- 🌎 FIFTY2's Homepage: https://www.fifty2.eu/about-us/
- 💼 FIFTY2 on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fifty2-technology-gmbh/
- 💼 Jens Cornelis: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jens-cornelis-3828a28b/
- 💼 Markus Ihmsen: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markus-ihmsen-ba34a0b4/
- 📹 FIFTY2 on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYu7qq_21i9C3BPB8KNMkw
- 🐤 FIFTY2 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fifty2tech
- 📕 FIFTY2 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fifty2technology/
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please do leave a 5-star review on iTunes / Apple Podcasts – ping me on my socials and tell me who you want to see next!
You can also Tweet @EngineeredM and tell me parts of the podcast you enjoyed the most. Feel free to share the podcasts in your network ❤️